THE Uni-Foil ORBIT
Contact for Price.
This Uni Foil Orbit was designed as a easy to ride foil for the heavier, beginner & intermediate Prone Surf or SUP foiler.
* 1 Year Warranty on all parts
This Uni Foil Orbit 200 was designed as a super easy-to-ride foil for beginner & intermediate foilers.
Perfect for beginner riders that are new to foiling and intermediate riders looking to improve their carving on swells. It can be used as a prone foil for those who do not get onto the water very often as its very easy to ride and forgiving, or can be used by the heavier rider looking for added lift. It is also being used as a SUP foil.
This 200 is stable and has great maneuverability due to the down sweep of the front wing. Advanced riders we recommend our Vortex model for more hi-performance foiling in the surf.
This is a good option for kite with light winds, wind wing and wake.
You can unlock the tail with a chopped (smaller) 12¨ tail wing option, adding to the speed and free flow riding style. For a softer, less locked in ride choose the down-sweep tail “the Carve 16” which also makes pumping easier.
The rudder tail “Flareseries” 12 or 14 is the recommended tail wing for beginners or kiters.
Foil Weight: 3kg
- Uni Foil Orbit 200 Front Wing
- Flare 14 Tail Wing (or choice of any tail wings)
- Drive Mast 750 mm (or choice of 650mm)
- Split Fuselage 33.5cm
- Titanium board mounting T-Nut and screws (premium)
- Stainless hardware with spares included standard 2 of every nut and bolt
- Padded wing and mast covers
- Padded carrying case
ORBIT 200 dimensions
Square inch 200
Square cm 1290
Span/Chord mm 725/222
Aspect ratio 3.26:1
Rider Prone Under 100 kg
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts
- Gold standard pre-preg carbon construction on all wings, mast, and tails
- Modular design. All Unifoil parts fit together. Change wings and masts easily for different conditions
- 100% High Modulus carbon wings
- Stainless steel titanium screws
What People say about our boards
The Easy Glider